Airbrush offers the premier foundation of the highest quality, specially formulated for absolutely any skin type. The Airbrush uses a small air compressor and a “pencil” sized air gun. Foundation and other shades are mixed with air and it’s applied as “micro dots” onto the skin, the feeling is incredibly light and will last much longer than traditional make up application. Another benefit is that the skin can breathe easily.
· Ultra lightweight
· Mimics the natural skin texture for beautiful, flawless finish.
· Versatile coverage from sheer to opaque (full coverage) and all needs in between
· Truly long-lasting and holds up through hours of studio lights
· The color does not transfer to any cloths or skin
· Removes easily with any cleanser or make up remover
· A very clean formula. So safe that it is in use in hospitals for patients’ special needs.
Make-up and hair stylist for over 20 years, services clients from various venues including:
· Bridal party, television, movies, commercial, catalogue, magazine shoot, music video and shows.
· Beauty salon, make up sales and consulting in stores and boutiques.
· President of Cosmetic Company-Viseart professional make up of Paris-New York
Ethan Hawke / magazine interview shoot, Meryl Streep-Japanese Television, “Beat” Takeshi Kitano’s Osaka Universal studio opening program, “Iron chef” food network, Bruce Springsteen, Music video “Murder Incorporated”, Daryl Hall & John Oats interview & show, Premier “Kabuki” performer Kanzaburo Nakamura, Vivian Tam / designer interview, “NHK” TV with Norika Fujiwara, Jill Stuart/designer interview, Eddie Bauer clothing, Burlington coat Factory, Foot Locker, Saks fifth avenue catalogue, AND MANY OTHERS INCLUDING HUNDREDS OF WEDDINGS.
(Also, head shots, portraits and portfolio with Michel Delsol. David Mayer, Mayumi Nashida “Sony records” and a host of other professional photographers)
Reiko has completed certificate programs in cosmetology including Aesthetics, make up, hair dressing and hygiene procedures. She also has approximately 1100 hours of hands-on training, and approximately 1500 hours of cosmetology.
Reiko regularly attend seminars and classes to update her skills. She has mastered the specialized airbrush application technique. Reiko also has extensive professional experiences in hair styling, hair cutting, hair designing, and consultation for various clients including Weddings, Corporate, Commercial, Auditorium, Still Photography, Live Shows, Television, Occasions, Basics, etc...
Reiko is a certified Aesthetics.
Reiko has been a make-up and hair stylist for over 20 years, she is a licensed Board Certified Cosmetologist in New York and Boston. She has completed certificate programs in cosmetology including Aesthetics, Make-up, Hairdressing and Hygiene Procedures. Over the years, Reiko has worked with numerous celebrities, magazine photoshoots, and numorous brides.
Reiko is also a member of the Airbrush Association Club